How does PMC calculate property tax?
Formula for Pune property tax computation
- Property tax = Tax Rate x Capital Value.
- Capital Value = Base Value x Built up area x Usage x Building type x Age factor x Floor factor.
- This data uses:
What is the last date to pay property tax in PCMC?
PCMC Property Tax Due Date
The due date for the 1st half (1st April to 30th September) is 31 May and the due date for the second half (1 October to 31 March) is 31 December.
How do I get a PCMC property tax receipt?
Go To Home
bank account for debit and then proceed for next e-payment. generated then please check update with PCMC web site, a receipt will be available in next 3 working days.
How can I check my property tax online in Pune?
For Pune property tax receipt visit propertytax.punecorporation.org/ and select “Tax receipt” to find all older receipts. Click on the link and enter all asked details. Afterward, the receipt will visible on your screen.
How can I reduce my property taxes in Pune?
PUNE: The civic body has offered a special 15% discount to citizens who have diligently paid the property tax during 2020-21, the financial year plagued by the Covid-19 pandemic. These tax payers will get the discount, which will be available only for residential properties, for 2021-22 .
How property tax is calculated?
Property taxes are calculated by taking the mill levy and multiplying it by the assessed value of the owner’s property. The assessed value estimates the reasonable market value for your home. … The assessor will review all relevant information surrounding your property to estimate its overall value.
Where do I pay PCMC property taxes?
How to pay PCMC property tax?
- Step 1: Visit the PCMC India portal and click on ‘Resident’, from the top menu.
- Step 2: Select ‘Property Tax’ option, which will take you to an external website.
- Step 3: Click on ‘Property Bill’ option after which you will be redirected to a new page.
- Visit PMC website.
- Click on ‘pay online’ or ‘NEFT/RTGS payment’ as per your choice.
- Enter property details and click on ‘submit’
- Verify property owner details and also property tax dues that are displayed.
How do I get a PCMC property tax discount?
You will get a 10% discount on the general tax being paid if the rateable value of the property is within Rs. 25,000/-. If the rateable value is more than Rs. 25,000/-, then you will be eligible for a discount of 5%.
How do I change my name on property taxes?
How to change name in property tax online- Some vital tips
- Receipts of taxes that have been paid last.
- NOC (no objection certificate) from the housing society.
- Attested copy of the sale deed or deed of sale transaction that is in your name.
- Filled up application form along with your signature.
What is my property tax account number Pune?
You can check your sale deed where property ID is mentioned. For reference, If your sale deed has property id as ID – P/3/09/00663008, please note that P is Peth, 3 is section ID, 09 is Peth Id and 00663008 is your account number.
Can I pay property tax online?
PAY ONLINE! Pay your taxes online using your checking account or credit/debit card. … There is no cost to you for electronic check (eCheck) payments. You will need to use the AIN and Personal Identification Number (PIN), which is printed on your original Secured Property Tax Bill, to complete the transaction.